Magnet Schultz at automechanika UK
While we deliver our unique actuator design expertise across a dozen challenging industry sectors, very few exceed the demanding requirements of the automotive sector.
Magnet Schultz is the world’s largest manufacturer of high-quality solenoids and actuators and we ship those devices to customers globally. In addition, we are exceptionally well connected in the automotive sector – not just in Germany (where we manufacture our solenoid component products) among the makers of prestigious German car marques, but also with vehicle manufacturers around the world.
Our automotive sector initiatives are also focusing on new developments arising in the field of electrification of vehicles and other motive technologies, such as hydrogen fuel cells. With our impressive 107-year engineering history, we are in a very strong position to support pioneering projects in these areas.
Right now, we have a number of active projects in the automotive market:
- Pressure regulator for controlling automatic transmissions in passenger vehicles
- Parking lock for automatic transmissions in passenger vehicles
- Actuator for Common Rail injectors in diesel engines
- Sensor for monitoring transmission control
- Pneumatic valve box for transmission control
- Exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) in commercial vehicles
- Electronic damper control actuator for active suspension
- Proportional pressure reducing valve for mobile hydraulics
It will be our first time exhibiting at the UK automechanika event, so it’s a milestone moment that serves to highlight our unique expertise in this particularly demanding market sector. Our presence at automechanika will show how we can deliver exceptional value as both a skilled engineering partner and trusted component supplier.
There is no charge for entry to the automechanika show. If you wish to attend the event, simply register.
Magnet Schultz carries many certifications in the automotive and engineering industry sectors, including:
- IATF 16949
- ISO 9001
- IBExU ATEX
- DIN EN 9100
- KTA 1401
In the UK, Magnet Schultz is a registered supplier with SMMT and is also a member of several industry bodies, including: