Solenoid and actuator solutions for the marine industry
As industry-recognised experts in marine engineering design, Magnet Schultz Ltd is an accredited member of the British Marine Federation, and of SuperYacht UK.
Our team has the expertise to address challenges such as intense pressure and salt-water corrosion. In fact, our box magnets have been certified IP68 and our weather-proof shotbolts rated IP66 for performance.
We regularly deliver a wide range of electric locks and custom-designed solenoid application solutions optimised for marine and submersible environments.
Breakthrough innovation and product design
Over the years, we have created some breakthrough innovations for our clients. These include:
- a sophisticated electromagnet designed to withstand pressure at the depths of the Mariana Trench
- engine inversion proofing for in-shore lifeboats
- latch systems for cruiser bathing platforms
- fire damping equipment onboard luxury performance yachts
- central locking systems for super yachts
- regulators for common rail fuel injection systems.
We are proud to include Babcock, RNLI, Sunseeker and the National Oceanographic Centre amongst our marine clients.